The Gamers Club.....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Website Is for us Gamers!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Our New Website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia
Admin
Admin
Marluxia

This is Our New Website Empty
PostSubject: This is Our New Website   This is Our New Website EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 am

This is the Gamers Website and We are United this website was made for us to help you out and teach Peope how we Work. We dont Charge But if you like to Donate then Thats alright. We try to Keep Every Member Active and We are All here to Help your Every need in the Game. We shall Do our Best to Help Any Gamer No Matter of There Social Backround or Personal Backround I myself have a Dark Past but cant be help so i understand all. This Website Will Help you in any Sorta Game,From Final Fantasy to NFL Football. We are All Gamers and We Are United to the end isnt That Right Gamers? i hope you all enjoy Our website ty
Back to top Go down
https://maverickz.darkbb.com
ShadowLeader
Admin
Admin
ShadowLeader

This is Our New Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Our New Website   This is Our New Website EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 am

Thats correct, Jose.

Hi everybody, I am SL, ShadowLeader. Now, I know that we all have screen names and all of that, but I want you, the members of GU, to know your Admins/Moderators and other people that got the website running, by name.

ShadowLeader- Zach
Marluxia- Jose
Twilight- Will
Frosty- Jack
TheRomGod- Maverick
DarthStriker- Nick
ShadowGhoul15- Cris

I think thats about it. I just wanna say, thank you to my friends who helped to get this started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.therealromgods.synthesite.com

This is Our New Website
Page 1 of 1